| What Can I Expect? |
We want you to feel at home from the moment you pull into the parking lot. Just follow the arrows to a spacious parking lot where your family can easily get in and out of the building. When you enter the building our greeters would love to help you with directions or simply answer any questions you may have. On rainy days we’ll even have an umbrella ready for you.
If you have kids, be sure to check out our safe and secure children’s church that is designed just for them. Our greeters will also give you a worship program that outlines what’s happening at Northside. Then simply enjoy the service, we are so glad you are considering checking us out.
What is a Northside service like?
Our worship services are a place where you can hear a life-changing message about Jesus Christ. Here are a few things you can expect each week:
1. Music that you can sing with or simply just listen to and enjoy.
2. Practical and relevant biblical teaching.
3. Real people dressed casual, “we’re not the fashion police but we do dress modestly”.
4. A church with senior adults, families with kids, and just about all ages and types.
5. Warm and casual atmosphere.
6. Creativity, many times there will be videos, real-life illustrations, or something unexpected to capture your attention.
As a church we try hard to present the unchanging message of Christ in a way that is very real and practical for your life. While our methods may vary, our message never does. It is our goal to see Christ work in real ways in your life. We believe that church should not be boring and that the Christian life should be a life of adventure. Our Sunday services try to clearly communicate this truth as we navigate life together.
What about my kids?
We have great kid programs during our Sunday morning service for your children, from birth through 5th grade. By using crafts, puppets, music and fun we aim to share the message of Christ in a way your child will understand and enjoy.